- Deadline to join from the start:
- Pick 15 athletes for within the budget of 1.000
- Athletes scores points at the Worlds Cups. Also the Olympic tournament gives points
- Biathlon-athletes uses the FIS-ranking for points
- 3 times during the season you make up to 6 changes
Choose your team of 15 athletes combined from all sports, within your budget of 1.000. For your team to be confirmed for the competition; you have to fill up ALL 15 spots.
Manager teams will collect ALL World Cup points the athletes chosen gathers while they are in your team. Championships, Olympic Winter Games this season, are set to the double value of one single World Cup race.
Players will be able to form their own private leagues - to compete amongst friends alongside with fighting for their place in the overall standings.
This system will be set up in good time before the season begins.
There will be three windows during the season where you can make up to 6 changes to you team
Thursday Dec 28th: Before Alpine in Bormio and Lienz, TdS and 4HT
Saturday 10th Feb: before Olympic Winter Games
Saturday 3th March: after Olympic Winter Games
Changes in team value during the season
- Athletes will go up and down in value during the season. These changes will effect the game, since athletes you brought in earlier in the season might have a higher/lower value when it's time for your team-changes.
- The value of the athlete will be locked on the day you confirm a change. So you can decide to make changes early if you feel like it.
The value is calculated based on the following:
Every athlete gets a set hidden value behind the value see as you play. This value is based on the World Cup and Championship points collected over the last three seasons.
- World Cup 2016/17 counts 0.55 (55%)
- World Cup 2015/16 counts 0.30 (30%)
- World Cup 2014/15 counts 0.15 (15%)
- Championships set to double one single World Cup race. Meaning a Gold medal are worth 100 FIS-points x 2 = 200 pts. Points calculated by the same formula for the last three seasons as the World Cup points.
This value are in the next round used to calculate values from 150 for the most expensive (Weng, Sundby Fourcade), and down to athletes set at value 30.
Values will be based on the last 36 months. This will mean that when we hit January 1st 2018 the last 12 months will be calculated at 0.55, the year before at 0.30, and then 0.15. All values will then be automatically tweaked to reflect race performances.
No.1 = 100 pts
No.2 = 80 pts
No.3 = 60 pts
No.4 = 50 pts
No.5 = 45 pts
No.6 = 40 pts
No.7 = 36 pts
No.8 = 32 pts
No.9 = 29 pts
No.10 = 26 pts
No.11 = 24 pts
No.12 = 22 pts
No.13 = 20 pts
No.14 = 18 pts
No.15 = 16 pts
No.16 = 15 pts ..... No.30 = 1 pts.